Helping Each Other
There are many reasons why we need some help to care for our pets.
- As we grow older, or if we become disabled, we can be concerned that
we cannot look after our pet as well as we would like, or we may worry
about our pet if we have to go into hospital.
- We may stay in an abusive relationship because we can't take our pet
to a refuge
- We may have to move out of accommodation where we can have a pet and
temporarily move somewhere where pets are not welcome, OR
- We might simply be going away for a holiday and don't want to put
our beloved pet into a kennel situation
We are a community group that
aims to provide support in two ways.
- provide a group of volunteers who can care for animals if the owner
- link older people, with others who would love someone to give their
dog extra TLC when they are at work - be a sort of pet 'grandparent'.